Are you struggling to understand the basics of photography? Not sure what ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture are?
Maybe you want to get the most out of the gear you already own. Or you want to start shooting in manual and you don't know how!
If you are struggling to understand the basics and the technical aspects of photography, you've come to the right place.
In just 7 days, you will learn the basics and the fundamentals that are behind taking great photos. The topics covered in this course include:
- What is a DSLR and why you should buy one?
- What are ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture and why they are essential to taking professional shots with your camera
- When and how to set your ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture levels
- What are camera lenses and what you should know before buying one
- Kit lenses and how to get excellent, sharp images with them
- How to start editing your pictures in Lightroom
- [FREE BONUS LESSON] How you can start taking great photos with just your phone